Vision, mission and values
To be the most trusted and knowledgeable consultant our clients turn to when they need to connect across diverse cultures. This means we are a highly regarded partner whom service providers, the media and community organisations work with to maximise benefits to their communities and members.
Our mission is to:
- provide mutual benefits that maximise the value of Australia’s cultural diversity by facilitating communication and engagement with new and established multicultural groups in Australia
- continually evolve and be creative in our approach, tailoring solutions to deliver valuable and tangible outcomes for our clients nationally
- build and maintain valuable relationships with the community, media outlets, service providers and our partners.
Values - how we operate and what is important to us
- Transparent: open and upfront in all our dealings
- Ethical: we do the right thing by the community, our clients and partners
- Reliable: we deliver on our promises
- Trustworthy: a valuable source of information and advice for the community, our clients and partners
We are different
We have direct connections and trusted relationships with media outlets, migrant service providers and key influencers in the community. This allows us to tailor our information and services to best suit the needs of the community, whilst being cost effective for our clients.
We have a team of community engagement staff across the country who undertake grassroots engagement with multicultural communities. We value and protect these relationships, ensuring there is always a benefit for the community when working with CultureVerse.